Last Night I had "Girls night". It's usually the same theme with the same high school friends. We all bring an appetizer so we can feast and talk the night away. Last night was no different, except that we finally got to see Tanya's house, and Heather wasn't there. Since she lives in Portland, we don't get to see much of her. But she is back out in June, so we'll get to see her then. I really enjoy the girls night because it's no holds bars, and we always have a good laugh.
We were discussing how long we've been out of high school and it's been nearly 9 years. It doesn't seem like it, but I guess with Libby being married for almost 6 years, and everyone with kids, or kids on the way...It seems possible. Seeing everyone with their kids really makes me anxious for our baby to arrive.
1 comment:
It makes me so sad that I am too far away to come to our regular girls night! I really miss those. It's so great to get together, catch up and enjoy each others company. But, it makes me glad that you guys do it and are able to spend some time together! I can't wait for my summer visit to see everyone! I hope you guys had fun! I miss and love you guys!
Has it been that long since we graduated? HOLY SMOKES! That means our 10 year is right around the corner! I officially feel old.
Post a Comment