Last Night Jeff SOLD his Car (A 1991 Black Honda Civic). We sold it to some friends who are more mechanically inclined to fix it up. Jeff was visibly upset, as he has had the car since 1994. It was his first "big" purchase, and the car has never let him down these past 12 years. On a brighter note, he will receive his newer car next week (1999 330I BMW). I will enjoy driving it around for the first little while, as he needs a roof rack for his bike!!! He gets the Minivan (sucks for him).
Last Night I felt the baby for the first time. I wasn't really sure if I had felt the baby before then, or if it was just gas, but last night I knew.
It actually woke me up and I was like "oh did something just bump me". I proceeded to wake up Jeff, but he wasn't impressed, and said "ok tomorrow". I don't think he was coherent at all. I was thinking this was so cool, and sat up for about 5 min feeling these little bumps in the tummy. Wow this is getting to be really neat!!
No comments:
Post a Comment