Jul 23, 2006

Sunday Morning with Jaymee & Finn







This morning Jaymee, Finn and Myself went to the Bearspaw Farmers market. Currently I am eating a cheese bun I bought there, and it's delicious. I bought a Gel Ice Pack there, and can't wait for it to be cold enough to use, as my back needs some assistance today.
Anyways we came back to my house and Jaymee tried on the Baby Wrap I got her from Heather. Finn wasn't in the mood to be the test specimen, but we had a good laugh putting him in.

I know what it's going to be like with a 19 month old....
Step 1. Follow child around
Step 2. Make sure child doesn't break anything.

Not that Finn broke anything, but he sure was curious about EVERYTHING in the house.

2 comments:

Proud Momma said...

I KNOW...Brayden is definitly in that same stage! AH!!! Just when you think you've put away all the things the first child can't play with, the second one finds new things that need to be put away!

Jen, Ryan, Tiernan, Rowan and Caelan said...

Finn is so big! Last time I saw him he was just a baby, now he's a little boy...and really cute!
I am and I'm not looking forward to the time when T is running around. We have a lot of work to do to kid proof the house.