Krissy, Whatsup this is Dan miller... Just saw your blog and it looks cool, nice pictures!!! congrats on getting married and getting knocked up. I just did those same two things too!! Check out our blog if you get the chance...
Krissy Wow you look awesome, pregy model!!! Got your message about the bedding. Bo Bebe carries some Glenna Jean patterns and will order others in for you but it takes a LOOOOOOOONG time 6-8 weeks turned into 10 for me. Go to Crowfoot they have a couple patterns right now. Also you can order online from babysupermall.com. That is where I got the drapes, in 4 days!!! Good Luck
5 comments:
Girl! It's a girl. It is.
Krissy, Whatsup this is Dan miller... Just saw your blog and it looks cool, nice pictures!!! congrats on getting married and getting knocked up. I just did those same two things too!!
Check out our blog if you get the chance...
Tot agree with Heath, it's a girl!
Krissy
Wow you look awesome, pregy model!!! Got your message about the bedding. Bo Bebe carries some Glenna Jean patterns and will order others in for you but it takes a LOOOOOOOONG time 6-8 weeks turned into 10 for me. Go to Crowfoot they have a couple patterns right now. Also you can order online from babysupermall.com. That is where I got the drapes, in 4 days!!!
Good Luck
I'm going with a boy...got to keep up with Marshall tradition!
Post a Comment