Krissy, This is Libby's sister Jeni and I just wanted to tell you a story: I know you haven't told anyone what you are having but I had a dream last night that you had a little girl, random I know that I had a dream about you but she was CUTE! haha by the way you look really good and really cute! I bet you are SO ready to get that baby out! Good luck!
Ok, you have like a PERFECTLY round belly. Truly like a basketball! I wish I was there to rub it! ha! Ok...I continue to say that you are right smack dab in the middle but I'm going to take a leap and say it will be a BOY or a GIRL. I'm pretty sure one or the other.
Hurry up Baby Hurry up! I love your wall Kris, did you paint it yourself, it looks awesome! Tick tock on the baby clock and yes Jackson was a little naughty before, but he seemed to be getting over it unitl last week!
Baby time! Can't wait to hear of your news. Sorry I'm such a bad friend. I will try to bring my gift for new babe over this week, before the big arrival. You must call as soon as possible after the big event. I think it's a boy?
4 comments:
Krissy, This is Libby's sister Jeni and I just wanted to tell you a story: I know you haven't told anyone what you are having but I had a dream last night that you had a little girl, random I know that I had a dream about you but she was CUTE! haha by the way you look really good and really cute! I bet you are SO ready to get that baby out! Good luck!
Ok, you have like a PERFECTLY round belly. Truly like a basketball! I wish I was there to rub it! ha! Ok...I continue to say that you are right smack dab in the middle but I'm going to take a leap and say it will be a BOY or a GIRL. I'm pretty sure one or the other.
Hurry up Baby Hurry up! I love your wall Kris, did you paint it yourself, it looks awesome!
Tick tock on the baby clock and yes Jackson was a little naughty before, but he seemed to be getting over it unitl last week!
Baby time! Can't wait to hear of your news. Sorry I'm such a bad friend. I will try to bring my gift for new babe over this week, before the big arrival.
You must call as soon as possible after the big event. I think it's a boy?
Post a Comment