Our Sunday walk along the bluffs in Varsity


Well Friday was my first day off work, and it was great. Jaymee and I headed over to Ikea to pick up some fun things for the baby's room. I needed to put up some decorations to make it a little more exciting.
Sorry I can't post the pictures - It will give away the sex of the baby.
Friday Night Jeff and I went to a movie...But for the life of me I can't remember what it was called - Oh right Snakes on a plane. It was good for entertainment value but it won't be winning any Oscar's.
Saturday we didn't really do that much. It's been too hot out for me to want to do anything...It sucks. Jeff went golfing in the morning, and slept in. That seems to be the routine here in our house right now. I feel bad for making him stay at home, when all I do is sit around.
Sunday Jeff went Biking out at Jewel pass - it's a good bike ride for those who can make it up the hill. It's all the way up, then all the way down. I've only done it once, but it was fun. We went to visit my Mom and Harold in the afternoon, and ended up staying for dinner. We had really great pork roast with fresh veggies.
Monday Jeff went golfing and I slept in (wait isn't that what happened on Saturday?) Yes like I said that seems to be the weekend routine. Then we went down to Starbucks for an ice tea and walked along the river in Bowness. We stopped off at Mat and Tanya's to see if I could use their bathroom, but they were out. We also drove along the river looking at all the big houses.
Later in the evening we headed to the golf course for dinner with his family. It was nice not to have to cook.
Today is Tuesday, and I need to file for maternity leave. - Big woop.
Man my weekend was boring...
5 comments:
You came by?! I'm so sad I missed you - I should hide a key for potty stops. I was shopping with my mom but Mat and my dad were supposed to be there framing the basement...although might have been playing at Totem. I like you countdown-counter...we are so excited for you guys. Would love to see you again before you pop though!
"I'm so sick...of these Motha-F-ing snakes!" Is that how the quote goes? It's all I see on the previews for it.
yep that's how it goes - it's all pretty low key content till he says that!!!
Kriss it looks like you've just popped since I last saw you! Anyday now!
Wow! Look at your tummy! That's it - I'm definitely getting a surrogate (or a personal trainer....)
Post a Comment