Oct 24, 2006

Birthday Weekend

On Saturday Oct 21 I turned 27. I woke up to Jeff cooking waffles for me, and Jonas still sleeping...What a great present!! We spent most of the day just hanging out together. Later in the evening Jeff took me to the "store" to pick up my present. Much to my surprise the store was my favorite Jewelry designer’s house. Jeff had gotten her to design earrings that had Jonas' birth stone and symbolized the three of us. How sweet!!

We then headed over to Uncle Craig's house so he could watch Jonas while Jeff and I went out on our FIRST date since he was born. We went to Sukanna grill, and feasted on Beer and Sushi. I am happy to report that Craig had no incidents with Jonas and I think he said "it was easy".

Sunday was my family baby shower, and we trekked out to Shawnessy for it. It was nice to hang out with all my cousins to gab and laugh. Jonas received lots of attention and many wonderful gifts.

While I was out having fun, Jeff was at home preparing for dinner with both of our families to celebrate my birthday. Jeff did a wonderful job, and he has been so good to me. He also informed me that we will be heading to Arizona in November to continue on with the birthday celebrations!!! What a guy...Am I lucky or what?







This was Jonas this morning...just hanging out in his new shoes.
Jonas was one month old monday!!


3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

I can't beleive he is already a month old! WOW

Heather Palmer said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! I can't believe Jonas is ONE month already! Holy crap time fly's! What a doll.

Julie Jimmieson said...

Too cute Kris, happy birthday lady. I hope you had a wonderful day. First birthday as a MOM! Jonas is growing, what a cutie, have to meet him when we get home!