Oct 2, 2006

Mommy & Jonas

Grandma Cindy

Trying out the Fuzi-Bunz

Daddy

Aunty JeriLee

Grandpa Rick


Aunty Cassandra

4 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

KRissy! It's so fun to see you as a mom! I love the pictures and am so glad you are posting so I can see that sweet little baby! I can't wait to meet him at Christmas! He truly is a CUTE little guy!

Proud Momma said...

Wow I can't beleive there is a baby on your blog and it's yours! Can't wait to see you guys

Krissy Marshall said...

I know, I can't believe it either Libby. He is so good to us, and rarely cries...oh so happy.

Julie Jimmieson said...

Krissy
I love the pic with Jonas and your sister. He is so content. Also the look on his face with the diaper shot is classic. Don't you love all their little expressions. Hope you are doing well and getting some sleep. I would love to get together when you feel up to it!