Jeff and I have really taken to this parenting thing, and are helping each other learn just how to do it. I can't believe how wonderful this experience has been so far. It seems like Jonas has always been in our lives. I can't wait for his personality to come through and for him to embark on his own little journey growing up.
For thanksgiving we went to Jeff's Aunt and Uncle's house on Saturday Night for a visit. It was nice to meet them, and they are very lovely people. Sunday we had dinner at Don & Judy's...again very nice. Monday we headed out to my Dad's for dinner...it was a very busy weekend for us.
Grandpa Don - Jeff's Dad
Aunty Erin - Craig's Girlfriend
Back Row left to right - Jeff, Kris, Jonas, Aunt Shelly, Brent & Aunt Susan
Front Row - Left to Right - Uncle Rex & Amy
These are Jeff's Aunts (His mom's sisters)
His Uncle and Cousins



2 comments:
Moooooah. That is for Jonas. He is so so sooo sweet!
What Heather you don't want to give me a smooch like that?
COME ON....
Post a Comment