Nov 9, 2006



So this picture of Jonas Sleeping is a good story. I was making dinner and Jeff was holding Jonas before he took off to the Hockey Game (which the Flames actually won), anyways Jeff had to go and I wasn't quite finished making dinner, so I put him on the couch propped up. I left him there for a good 2 minutes...He wasn't making a sound so I figured he liked watching TV. Well no that wasn't the case he conked out and slept there for 1 hour. I just thought he looked so cute...

3 comments:

Julie Jimmieson said...

Adorable
As for
Lilypads losing their stick...weird maybe they only last for a certain number of times. I woul return them, they are pretty $$$ maybe you can get a new set. Good luck. Jonas is looking even cuter every day, how is that possible??

Fernandez Family said...

I LOVE this picture! I also am jealous of the time when you can put your baby to sleep on the couch and not fear. Love the hands too...

Anonymous said...

I love that picture...I remember doing that on any surface...he looks so relaxed...He looks more like you in that pic