Jan 5, 2007

Lazy Days

We haven't been doing too much in our house since the Holidays...basically just cleaning up and packing away everything. Last night Jeff and I went to the Hockey Game with Geoff and Rebecca. We took off after we thought for sure the Flames were going to lose (4-2 for Florida). However, just as we left our seats they scored, and we said "what do you think the likeliness of them scoring another goal in 3 minutes is?"...we started to head out and bang another goal. So of course we went back to our seats to watch them win in the last 30 seconds of over time. It was nice to get out without Jonas, and Thanks to my mom we had a great night out.

I've been hanging pictures, art and stuff to make the house feel a little more put together. Wow what a difference a couple of nick knacks can make. I've been obsessed with the new printer Jeff got me for Christmas, and have been printing off photo's to put in albums and frames. It's terrific and I love how convenient it is...now I just have to get more photo paper.



Of course after I took these pictures he woke up...darn.




1 comment:

Julie Jimmieson said...

Sweet pictures, I love the sleeping Jonas shot..too cute. Glad to see your holidays were good. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, hard to believe next year we will have little boys running around under the tree!