Jan 25, 2007

Where Has 4 months Gone?





Today Jonas is 4 months old, and I can't help but wonder how has the time been filled. It just seems like yesterday we were bringing him home and thinking "WOW. I can't believe they let us leave the hospital with him" HA HA

We've had a great time getting to know Jonas and from what we've gathered, he's a pretty happy and content kid. Just today we were sitting on the bed playing and his laughter was taken to a new and crazy level. I couldn't help but start laughing at his high pitched howl then low pitched giggle.

Last Friday he finally found his feet. It was so funny to watch him roll from side to side with his legs in the air and his hand holding on to them for dear life. In the mornings now I find him cooing away with his hands holding on to his feet. It's great entertainment for him, and he doesn't immediately cry for me.


I've been able to have lots of time to myself aside from taking care of Jonas. It's been nice to get out with Friends or have personal time. I've always known how important time away from "responsibility" is, because that's when you rediscover yourself and grow. It's nice not to talk or worry about diapers, high chairs, stages and problems...

Jeff and I are also getting alone time, and Jonas is getting to know his grandparents very well. Jonas is loved by so many people, and it great that we have a support group to watch him grow and help him to become an independent little man.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jonas would look so much cuter if we wasn't wearing that horrible Flames shirt...Go Canucks!

Proud Momma said...

He is such a sweety...the time does fly...I can't believe Taylor is 5 weeks old already! what the crap!

Unknown said...

TAG! You're it...see my BLOG for details...

Fernandez Family said...

hey kris - its been too long and now that I see new pictures I really, really want to see Jonas! I agree - its nice to have a night out where no one asks you about foods that make your baby gassy or cracked nipples...But I love it just the same!