The mother-in-law suggested I get teething biscuits....So Mom's out there, what are your thoughts on them? I am in for a total melt down soon?
For crawling he has assumed the push up and push back technique. He's also mastered the tummy spin. He's been trying to put his legs up under him but hasn't quite got the idea under his belt.
Perhaps this week he'll try rolling over?
Last night I went to the John Mayer concert with some friends. Of course I forgot MY camera, so I will post pictures when I get them. It was a great concert, but it was only 2 hours. I was home at 11pm. Kind of sucked when you have the night off!!
Saturday we went and visited with the Morihira's. It was so nice to meet little Sydney. Of course she slept the majority of the time we where there, but we did get a few minutes at the end so see her awake. She really is so small and what a cutie!
Here's Rebecca looking fabulous with Sydney!!
The first picture of Sydney and Jonas...He was more interested in her hat then her.
Jeff & Sydney
1 comment:
It's so fun to see Jeff holding babies...he's obviously gotten used to it since he's now a dad...but I remember how worried he was about it when Nixon was born. So funny. Try highland teething tablets. Walmart carries them I believe, and most health food stores. They are all natural and worked wonders on my kids. They were great teethers!
Post a Comment