Well Today is my good friend Tanya's Birthday...so to help her celebrate I tired to get photos that would embarrass her the best. I really could have gotten way more, but not sure she would have enjoyed them all.
I know I'm such a good friend.
Enjoy...

Tanya Driving her beloved Pathfinder

Tanya & Libby getting ready for our Convocation from High School

The Girls - Libby, Tanya, Krissy, Jen & Heather

Tanya with some kind of hat on her head

Tanya, Julia & Krissy...I think this could have been on her birthday...
3 comments:
Cute Krissy, however I have one I found the other day from New Year's in Penticton that is far more embarassing!! HMMMM
Happy Birthday Tanya
I love seeing skinny pics of me...the more I see the more I want to be! Nice to see you back to the blogging kris!
Hi Kris! Returned Friday from Grandma's funeral and was pleasantly surprised to get your birthday voicemail and even more pleased to see the birthday post! How funny. Pictures I haven't seen in years! And yes - the last one is from my birthday in like '98 or'99. What the hell is up with my hair! I should do a hair through the years post. Thanks again - you'll always be a great friend!
Post a Comment