![]() |
| Family Pictures |
On June 1st the Marshall Clan got family Pictures done. The lady, Trish Boyko, did an awesome job. I would highly recommend her for any type of pictures needed (f8photography.com).
We have decided to take a week off and head out to Penticton next week. We will be staying at my Grandma's place, and I can't wait to get there!! It will be the first time Jonas meets my Aunt Sandi (Dad's Sister), and about 1.5 years since I last saw her.
On the Jonas front - He is now crawling, and now his toys are no longer so fun. it's amazing what they find to get into, and how a door stopper can entertain him for about 30 min!! He has 6 teeth, and we had the worst 3 days on record when they were popping out. Fever, no sleep, cranky...poor guy must have felt so bad, because he was giving us cuddles which is very out of character for him. I'm convinced that he just had to feel terrible for Family Pictures!!
Jaymee and I are getting creative again, and making Nursing covers. They are absolutely beautiful, and actually I wish I had one when I was nursing. So let me know if you'd like to see some pictures, or even buy one (40$/each).
Jeff's busy digging up the back yard so we can put a patio under the deck. He spends around 4 hours/weekend hauling dirt up to the front of the house. Tonight he and his brother will take it and dump it, which is an on going scenario here.
Libby and Sean are packing up their kids and heading to Kingston, Ont by the 17th of June. Wow I can't believe that she'll be gone for over 5 years. Who is next to leave?

3 comments:
What awesome pictures. Everyone looks great and you would never know Jonas wasn't feeling well.
Enjoy your trip!
WOW those pics are incredible. Fantastic. I love Jonas in black and white looking up. Hope all is well. You guys look great! Good work on the crawling Jonas, next thing...toilet seats hmmmmm
Have to say it again...your pics are great!! Heather is going to take some of us today. Wish I was as photogenic as you, lookin great Krissy!!!
Post a Comment