Last weekend was awesome. We had the opportunity to hang out with my sister and her FiancĂ© at their cabin at Gull Lake. My Dad and Cindy also made it up for Saturday’s adventures. We did a lot of boating and Jeff and I tried our hands at Wake Surfing and Wake Boarding. We both managed to get up, although it took me more then once to actually do it. Jeff of course got up the very first try. Jonas loved the boat, and enjoyed the warm waters of Gull Lake.

Mike, Jonas & Cassandra

Jonas swinging
Jonas wearing his life jacket

Jeff wake surfing
Kris Wake Surfing
Kris Wake BoardingThis week we haven’t been doing too much. But I did catch Jonas climbing on the side table yesterday, and well the pictures tell the story. He is such a character, and every day he gets the courage to shock and amaze me. This morning as I am typing this he grabs a hold of the desktop and pulls himself into a chin up so that his legs are hanging. I again was shocked he was able to do that. I have noticed that he is a very gentle boy; he shares very well and never pushes other children. He’s content to just have someone else with him that he doesn’t care if all his toys are taken away.

This picture is from 2 weekends ago. Sarah, Rebecca and Hilary came over to help me polish off 2 bottles of wine. It was a good girls night to say the least.
Sarah & Jonas hanging out


5 comments:
Where's Gull Lake?
Sweet pics! What is it about boys and climbing furniture??
He he I love the new pics. Hilarious about Jonas in the table, I love the look on his little face. He is such a wonderfully content boy hey?? Gull Lake looks like so much fun, I can totally see that pic of Jonas in the lifejacket appearing at his wedding or 18th birthday!
Jonas is SOooo cute. Looks like he's quite the little mischief maker. You girls need to all get your butts over here when Heather is in town. I haven't seen you in forever.
he is getting so big and grown up! Wow...I remember having pics of Brayden climbing inside furniture...classic
Post a Comment