Jan 2, 2008

This is how we spent the Holidays in reverse order!!


Jeff and I spent New Years Day Cross-Country Skiing





Boxing Day we went to my Dad's house - Where we played Guitar Hero and ate Dinner




Earlier that day we went skating at the pond by our house.


Christmas Dinner was at my Mom's


We opened gifts and of course ate

We spent Christmas morning at Jeff's parents house opening gifts and eating

Christmas Morning at our house

Christmas Eve Dinner at our house (Uncle Mike)

Jeff's Pre-Christmas Present - A Golf Net - Which Jonas loves and will sneak down to the basement to play with

The Talismans Family Christmas Party


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yawn. How come neither of you have a drink in your hand for any of the pictures???

Heather Palmer said...

Hey you got new furniture!?! I'm sad I didn't get to see you over the break...things were INSANE! But I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. Jonas is so cute, I can't believe how big he's getting!