On Wednesday Jonas and I met a new baby, Arielle. She is the daughter of my friend Laurie. She was so cute, but didn't want to pose too much for the camera. Many people are wondering when Jeff and I are going to have another one, and we figure we'll start trying in June. I've been on this bender thinking we should have just one, but I know that would be hard on Jonas not to have a sibling.
That same Wednesday I found this on my door step, and was so thrilled the contents contained a cupcake. My new Neighbour Kirsten & her son Drew (who is only one month older then Jonas)dropped it off. Loving new Neighbours!! I also have to admit that Jonas only got one bite, because I didn't share too well. It was the best cupcake I've ever had. It had tiny little bits of chocolate and was super moist and dense.


For Valentines we had some new friends Lori, Alex and Zaelyn (who is one month older then Jonas) over for dinner...I know so romantic. Jeff and I really don't celebrate this day with much more then cards and chocolate, and really it's just my excuse to have chocolate in the house.


Friday I got received a call from Melissa (who's living in Saskatchewan), and she said she would be at the airport for 3 hours waiting for her connection to Vancouver. She ran in the 1/2 marathon in Vancouver this past weekend. You can check out her story and pictures on her blog. Anyways Jonas and I packed up our stuff and headed over to the Airport for dinner with Mel. Sarah also joined us, and had lots of fun reining in Jonas.



This picture I love of Jonas. He is watching the Planes beside two strangers.


1 comment:
I was super-scared of the look in Sarah's eyes when she had that leash...I'm going to start calling her Joan Crawford....
Post a Comment