May 16, 2008

Random Fun

This morning Jonas and I walked over to Butterfield Acres to enjoy the sun & animals. Jonas loved the animals and had fun imitating their sounds. Last year he was a bit scared to go, but thankfully he loved it this year. It's so awesome because it only takes me around 10-15min to walk over there, and I don't feel like we have to spend all day there.

Also I am so proud of Jonas, I've been potty training him...well mostly just putting him on the toilet when i think he might have to go...but this morning we got back from the farm and he still had a dry diaper. I put him to sleep in training pants today, because he has gone a few days with out having a wet diaper after naps. I'll be so happy when diapers are a thing of the past. Any good ideas on the training front???

Jeff and I are going out tonight for our Date night. I'm trying to find cool ethnic places for dinner. We always seem to go to the same places, so I thought it would be nice to check out different ones. After dinner I'm sure we'll go see a movie...and Libby I will get theater popcorn too, as I am also addicted to it.

Have a great LONG WEEKEND!!
And if anyone is doing anything fun let me know

1 comment:

Proud Momma said...

We're going to the circus today but I guess that's irrelevant since I live so far away!