May 2, 2008

Shopping!!

Today Jonas and I took a trip to Kensington so I could spend my gift card from Purr. I bought this awesome Tulle top...I could have bought way more, but I figure I'll go back in Summer to check out their new stuff.

Anyways Jonas was so funny when we were leaving Purr. He waved good bye and then blew the lady a kiss. This is his new favorite thing to do now.






Although he's not talking much he blabs constantly...he often will say things to me - then make a puzzled look with the hands held out in wonder.

Anytime I leave him alone (like when I'm in the washroom) he'll get into anything he can. It's like he's getting back at me for being absent. This morning I was looking on line for Rain barrels, for a whole 10 min. When I walked into the bedroom all my Tampons and q-tips where strewn all over the floor. Jonas blabbed to me then made the puzzled look with the hands held out in wonder. He then helped me put all the stuff back in their packaging.

I know this summer will be spent outside, becuase Jonas loves being out there. We were out for 2 hours yesterday and when we came home he waved bye to me and kept walking. I had to haul him back in the house kicking and screaming.

2 comments:

Julie Jimmieson said...

Love the top, it will look great on you. Also love Jonas flirting with blow kisses, too cute!

Heather Palmer said...

It's cute how much kids LOVE being outside isn't it?! I think my entire childhood was spent in the yard.

That is a cute picture of Jonas! Great catchlights!