Jun 12, 2008

Who doesn't like Chocolate??

Who Doesn't Like Chocolate?
JONAS




I guess the dark chocolate was just too bitter for him. This was our dessert last night, and we all had a good time enjoying it in one way or another.
I have another Dog photo session tomorrow night, and since today is a sunny day, I hope it will remain the same. I've kept on having to cancel another clients photos for almost 2 weeks now because of the rain...At least it's making my grass green.
I am off to SAIT today to buy photoshop CS3 Extended, and I hope that it will help with my business. My class is going well, but I can't believe how much knowledge there is to learn on this program. I don't think one person will ever fully "get it" all.
My Facebook Rant:
I've recently removed most of the "friends" I had on facebook. I only left people on their that I've spoken to, received some kind of email, or comment from in the last month...ok and family too. I figured I didn't need to know what the rest of those people where doing every second of the day. In this day and age where technology is so easy, it's really sad that we can't call people when special events happen. I'm going to make a valiant effort to be more involved personally in my peoples lives.
Could you live without Facebook?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is the Jonester? I have that version of Photoshop and I have no clue how to use it (aside from cropping and red-eyes). I think I will sign up for a course on it too...please make sure to shave a bit off my butt in any pictures you take of me next weekend. Much appreciated.

Unknown said...

As for Facebook, I am really thinking about cutting myself off. I get too obsessed with things people, who I don't even care about, are doing. As for the people who I do care about, I'm always emailing/phoning anyways. Not to mention all the privacy issues I have with FB.

Heather Palmer said...

Amen on the facebook thing. I think I need to do that too. I see the updates for people I haven't spoken to in years...and I just pass them by. I'd rather be seeing what my fave peeps are up to.
Doode, if you need any help with PHotoshop give me a call. I've taken a few classes and have spent many a years learning some valuable tips for photographs. Though I'm the first to admit I have a long way to go, and that it's a never ending vortext of information that I could never possibly absorb.
A dog shoot would be fun. Do you have a fish eye lens? It's next on my list of things to get...definately worth it if you are shooting animals. Very fun!