Jul 11, 2008

Fine Tanya - I'll Tell My Little Secret....

Anyone who reads my blog regularly knows that we've been trying to have a baby...OK so we only had to try once before it worked, because I am pregnant.

I'm due February 23, 2009, so that would make me only 7 weeks along. Unlike Tanya who felt awesome throughout her pregnancy, I've been sick, tired and useless for the past 2 weeks.
I also suffer from Seasonal Allergies, so that has really impacted my tiredness even more so.
Jeff is sure to lose his mind this time around.

It's not that it was a secret, but I was really just feeling like crap, and didn't want to post or do anything these days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My, how the tides have changed! What happened to "I feel fine"????

FYI, Feb 23rd was my mom's due date with me...wouldn't it be fun if your bebe was 15 days overdue too???

Heather Palmer said...

Well congratulations woman! I knew it had to be coming sometime soon. I'm really excited for you!!

Jonas is getting so big, and continues to get cuter and cuter! That is some really interesting stuff about the vaccinations! I'm all about vaccinating my kids, but have always hated what I've read about all the crap that goes into them with it. I might have to do some research (or just chat with you about it in person next week) about this cleaning thing. I'd be interesting in learning more about it! I had no idea you could do oral doses...

Anyway...we'll chat when I'm in town.

Fernandez Family said...

Yay! Apparently I'm behind on reading blogs. I am so excited for you! I love that suddenly our group of girls have all changed from one-child mommies to two-children. Its going to make it that much more fun...right?? I hope you start feeling better. Having had it both ways...I am so sympathetic for you! But overly excited too!