Dec 8, 2008

New Car

Well we finally did it...we bought a new car. Or should I say a newer Car to replace the 93' Plymouth Grand Voyager. We purchased a 2002 Lexus Rx300 (SUV) on Saturday, and I am super excited about picking it up on Thursday. It's in great condition, and has the luxury package, so even though it's a few years old I have all the comforts I wanted.

We thought about purchasing a brand new 09' Toyota Rav 4 but just couldn't swallow the $40,000.00 price tag. After researching several vehicles Jeff decided this was our best bet.

here is a link to to the add in the auto trader where you can view pictures of it.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=488673&pgno=1&srt=1

2 comments:

Fernandez Family said...

so the link didn't work that great - so I searched them anyway as I have no concept of what Lexus' look like. Whether its the white or the grey - its gorgeous! And just in time for our (forcasted) giant snowfall!! I did love your Voyager though.

Fernandez Family said...

so the link didn't work that great - so I searched them anyway as I have no concept of what Lexus' look like. Whether its the white or the grey - its gorgeous! And just in time for our (forcasted) giant snowfall!! I did love your Voyager though.