Jan 15, 2009

34 Weeks

I guess it's time I updated my Belly Photos. I realized just how many less photos I've taken of this new pregnancy, and figured I needed it for my own memories.




I've also posted this photo when I was 35 weeks with Jonas...not much difference.
I really feel like I need to get my hair highlighted after seeing old photos of my blond hair. Looks like I'm going to the hair stylist!!
I feel sorry for Jonas. I've been really lethargic, and not wanting to entertain him much, so he's been watching a lot of TV. Good thing is, he's learnt a few things from Dora.
We had our finishing carpenter in this week, so all the doors are hung, and baseboards and windows are all framed out. He'll be here tomorrow to install the built in desk and mud room closet we had him make, then Jeff has to stain and varnish it. All we have left is to paint the baseboards and frames...which will not get done till summer.
Oh and I have to finish the tile in the bathroom that I've been promising for 2 months I would get done BEFORE the baby comes...umm anyone want to come over and do it for me??
We are getting newer sofas on Saturday. They are hand me downs from my sister. Hey Green Leather is better then the 70's retro and 80's pastel flower cloth ones we have now!! I have a lady from the freecycle group picking up the other ones to save them from the dump.
Oh and I was sent this 9 square soccer puzzle from my friends Mom...it's kicking my butt, and I can't figure it out!!
Well that's all for now!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

C'mon, you HAVE to finish the puzzle!! My excuse for not visiting is the lack of tile in the basement bathroom. There. Now you know.

Julie Jimmieson said...

OK I think the bellies are similar but baby #2 is definatley lower don't you think?? Lookin hot by the way! What a pretty prego. Must be getting excited....

Proud Momma said...

I also think you're lower...does that mean something? Do you know what it is? I bet you do but you aren't sharing!

Krissy Marshall said...

No seriously I don't know what it is. I wish I did!!
I can see now since you've both pointed it out, that I am carrying lower. What does that mean?