Well with the 4 comments I just received from Websites and random people, I have decided to go private with the blog!! I don't want weird strangers looking at my site, and until now I didn't think I had "those types" of visitors.
Please send me your email address and I will add you to my list.
Thanks
3 comments:
As much as I hate private blogs, I totally understand your reasoning. I'm thinking that I'll be doing the same in the Spring, given Chris' line of work. You know my email!
krissy, i'd love to keep reading your blog if you don't mind. my email address is listed under my profile!
angie
Icky isn't it!! Thanks for adding me to your blog without me having to request. I love keeping up with what you guys are doing - even though we live close enough and should be seeing each other more often. Your post on potty training spurred me to try something different. We picked out a little potty together and so far all pullups i've changed have been for wear and tear, not wet! although I desperately need to get more stickers. I'm out of monster trucks and the happy faces aren't convincing enough.
Post a Comment