I got out of the house yesterday to try out the new play area in the NW. It's called Play, Play, Play. It's a clean, indoor, not too big and not too small place for kids to play...and mom's to have a time out (well as much as you can with kiddies to follow around).
Rebecca & Sydney, Sarah & Stella also joined me, and we had a great time laughing with the kids.
Jonas absolutely LOVES Sydney, and she is the only person who can quite literally take a toy straight from his hand and get a way with it. Jonas holds a special place in his heart for her, and basically gives her what ever she wants (a great way into a girls heart)...it's not that Sydney is in the habit of taking things, but just an example of the love he has for her. He talks about her all the time, and asks where she is everyday.
In general Stella, Sydney and Jonas get a long very well. They interact well, and I don't think there has ever been tears because of what another child has done to the other. It makes hanging out with them so great!! You know how it is moms.


5 comments:
So cute...his first girlfriend!
I think the feeling is mutual with Sydney!! They play so nicely together.
what? finally a play place in the NW? Where is it?
Is this the one at Crowchild square? I've been meaning to go and check it out! Too fun. I need mommy time...
This is the one at Crowchild Square...It's not bad as far as inside play areas are concerned.
Post a Comment