Mar 30, 2009

Hanging Out

We've finally gotten our basement to a point where we can all enjoy the benefits. The computer, my photo stuff, Jeff's work, and Jonas' toys are all down here! It really makes a difference when it comes to my work. I can keep an eye on Jonas while I fart around on the computer or take random pictures of him when I'm testing things out. Here are a few photos from this morning.




Jonas didn't want to look at the camera...he wanted to look out the window.



Playing with a new toy, that has a million magnetic pieces.




This is usually how I find his play area...all the toys from every basket, dumped on the floor.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Love the colours!! What kind of camera do you have?

Krissy Marshall said...

I have a canon 40D...which I LOVE!!

Are you looking at purchasing a new camera?

Dani said...

I just did!! I used some money from all my loved ones for my birthday to get it! ;) Now I'm just trying to figure it all out! :)