I'm really bad at posting updates these days. We've been busy having fun with friends, getting sick, going to school, playing with Dad & getting ready for Christmas.
The boys have been under the weather for about a week and a half. Even though I'd say Rhett isn't as bad as Jonas, he is sleeping enormous amounts of time. He's still sleeping right now.
Rhett is an eating machine. He can devour a bowl of oatmeal, a cup of yogurt and half a Banana before Jonas even thinks about touching his oatmeal. Rhett cries for more food, while Jonas cries about eating. It's not uncommon for Rhett to finish Jonas’ food. AND Rhett isn't a big a boy for all the food he packs in, just a normal size.
We went to the Talisman Kids Christmas party a few weeks back, and the boys got to sit on Santa's lap. On the way to the event we told Jonas that he's gets to ask Santa for one special thing for Christmas. He told us he wanted a cow. So when it was his time to sit on Santa's lap, he was very shy, but didn't cry. He asked Santa very quietly for a cow, then quickly hopped down and ran for his life. They had a table set up on the side that had presents all lined up. Jeff picked up the present and gave it to Jonas to open. Jonas opened it up and said "hey, where my Cow"?
I guess it never dawned on Jeff and I that Jonas thought what he asked for was then immediately given.
Here are some photos that Heather did for us back in October. Of course they are fab!! Thanks Heather.





3 comments:
You're boys are adorable Kris...how did we all make such damn cute kids? Oh I know! We're hot!
The one of the two boys is adorbs. You forgot to add that Jonas got to talk to Auntie Mel on the phone. Probably the highlight of his Christmas!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)
Post a Comment