Harper - Age 2.5 Years
Harper is a going concern here at the Marshall house. She is two and demands so much. I often think this is our fault, because when she was younger we all gave her the world. Feisty and strong willed, there is no way I am winning any argument with her. I must learn to parent a different way with her. She is more capable then I think she is, and I know that this will be great in years to come.
Rhett - Age 5.5 years
Rhett started Kindergarten this year, and it was a wonderful time for him. He started off with smiles and ended with smiles. I think the girl that completely lost her marbles, helped Rhett realize that he didn't want to be "that" person. He continues to ask a million questions a day and really, I'm not even sure I answer him correctly.
If the earth was flat what would happen?
Jonas - Age 8 years
Jonas entered into grade Three and easily transitioned into the school routine again. The summer had been so wonderful with him at home, that I really didn't want school to start. Jonas is a kind person with a generous spirit, always willing to help out. Jonas has stated that he'd like to try a different hair style, so we will grow the top a bit longer and see how that works/looks.



1 comment:
I love them all for different reasons! xo
Post a Comment