you look so great! I wish I looked that small at 30 weeks! SUnny my old chihuahua would always hide during big storms too!
Okay you are so cute. You are really starting to confuse me...because you looks like you were carrying so high last time I saw you, but you look lower in this shot. I'm at a loss for a guess....
Lookin' good momma! We are anxiously awaiting our new little friend. It not too long now.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you look so great! I wish I looked that small at 30 weeks!
SUnny my old chihuahua would always hide during big storms too!
Okay you are so cute. You are really starting to confuse me...because you looks like you were carrying so high last time I saw you, but you look lower in this shot. I'm at a loss for a guess....
Lookin' good momma! We are anxiously awaiting our new little friend. It not too long now.
Post a Comment