Sep 28, 2006

Jonas Russell Marshall Arrives!!!

Jonas Russell Marshall
11:15am Monday September 25, 2006
7 lbs 11 oz
20 inches

The New Marshall Family at home
Well after only 9 hours of labour, the little one finally makes his apperance. Jeff and I are so happy to have Jonas in our lives. I really can't believe we are parents and they let us leave the hospital with a baby...what were they thinking? We have been enjoying the last few days with our new baby, and who would have thought just watching him would be entertaining?

I cried for the first time yesterday over how wonderful it feels to be a mom.


Grandma Delores

8 comments:

Melinda Palmer said...

Congrats you guys! He is just adorable. And Krissy, you look wonderful!

Unknown said...

He's too cute!

Jeni said...

Congrats - He is adorable, I guess my dream was WAY off!! But really heis so cute and you look beautiful! That is so fun! I hope it wasn't too painful!

angie j. said...

Congrats you guys! He's a sweetie - and you look great. After all your hard work...I love the photo of your hubby sleepin'. So funny!

Heather Palmer said...

Krissy! You're a mom! I'm SO SO SO happy for you. He is absolutely adorable! And you look incredible. You are sitting there in a hospital gown with a baby but you don't look like you just had one! You look beautiful! Motherhood obviously suits you. Anyway...it feels great to be a mom doesn't it?! I heard a quote today actually...that sums it up for me: "Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were an hour old, I would die for you. This is the miracle of life." I know you will be a great mom. I just wish I were there to see you guys. I LOVE you! H

Julie Jimmieson said...

Congrats Marshall Family
Jonas is beautiful, not to mention how good his momma looks too! Enjoy every moment Krissy, I know you are already a great mom. Hard to believe he is yours hey...don't worry it will sink in soon. Oh my boys boys boys everywhere!

Jen, Ryan, Tiernan, Rowan and Caelan said...

You guys are picture perfect! Welcome to the club. Motherhood is the most rewarding experience ever. I wouldn't trade poopy diapers and sleepless nights for anything in the world. Wait until he smiles at you for the first time...it will take your breath away.
When you cried, was it day 3? My mom says that's the magic day where everything sinks in and your emotions overwhelm you, and she was right for both Mich and myself, we were a bucket of tears on day 3!
Enjoy, and I can't wait to see you guy again. Cal when you feel up to having visitors.

Julie Jimmieson said...

I had to peek at him again, what a perfect little round head, I love it!!