Sep 16, 2008

Are They Really Funny???

I thought I would share a few "funny" things about Jonas.

Jonas loves to play in my bathroom drawers while I get ready in the morning. Today was no different, except for what he found. He found my box of tampons. He began taking each one out of the box, carefully inspecting them and then putting them back in. Every once in a while I'd find one sticking out the side of his mouth.
He also loves to take an old makeup brush and brush his face or hair. The other day he took it over to the toilet and dipped it in. then he made his way to the wall to brush it on. That was when we where in the painting stage for the basement, and he must have put two and two together.
He sees me using my Tripod to take pictures, and he loves to play with it. He pretends to look through the "lens" and take pictures.

Oh here are some not so funny things he's done:

He took the magic marker and wrote all over the printer and Lamp shade... I was literally right beside him. I even encouraged him to colour on the paper with all the wonderful markers, so he would let me reply to emails. Dumb mistake on my part.
He grabbed a handful of shredded paper and dumped it all over the floor in the computer room...again while I was checking email.
Yesterday while I was making dinner he grabbed a box of cereal and dumped it on the floor. I heard something strange, but didn't quite know what it was...until I came over to the play area to see the mess. He helped me clean it up, and ate while he worked.
I love all the wonderful ideas that come into his head. I guess it's just being creative and curious, which is something he got from me.


As requested I have a few photos of the new baby bump. I am currently 17 weeks and feel great!!



Also here are a few pictures of the basement thus far.

Office/Play Area

Media Area
Hallway

bedroom

door to outside/Mud Room


Hallway looking from Stairs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bitch. I look more pregnant than you. The colours look great in the basement...and Jonas is such a little character. I remember when Chris let him have the entire (opened) box of cereal and he immediately spilled it EVERYWHERE. Chris was like, "Don't worry, I spill stuff too." They made a great team! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks....