Sep 12, 2008

"Why is my Life a Freaking Treasure Hunt"...

I quote those words from my Husband, who spoke them last Saturday. Today I said the same thing while running around the house looking for the damn car key.
Why are things never where I put them? Ok where I think I put them...

One reason is obvious...Jonas. He tends to take things and hide them, throw them in the garbage, or put them in his toy box.

The other reason is that I never put things in the same spot when I get home. I've tried the whole basket by the door trick, but it only worked for 1 week. My problem is that I've always got my hands full when I come in the door, and you never know where I drop the load that day. Or that I have a purse for when I go out alone, and a bag that I take when I have Jonas...I never remember which has what in it.

My Solution: I've got to start being more consistent.

1 comment:

Proud Momma said...

AH...we lose our keys and the tv controllers all the time...wait let me rephrase...my kids hide those things ALL the time! THe other day I finally asked Brayden where the keys were and he said...over here...they were hanging on my tree! SEriously sometimes kids are hilarious even though you want to wring their neck!