Out of us five girls there yesterday (Tanya, Jen, Heather, Julie & I) only 1 baby girl was born, the rest boys...with Libby included (who lives in Kingston, Ont) we have 1 more girl, but also add on 2 more boys. So lets do the math...that's 10 boys & 2 Girls. Now 3 of us are expecting (Libby, Jen and I) and only Jen knows what she's having...guess what? It's another boy.
The Big Boys
Teo (Tanya), Tiernan (Jen), Nixon (Heather), Jonas (Krissy), Ethan (Julie)
All The Boys
Teo & Bruno (Tanya), Tiernan (Jen), Nixon (Heather), Rowan (Jen),
Jonas (Krissy) Ethan & Emmett (Julie)
...missing was Heather's little girl Maddie who was in school.
We had a great time catching up and getting to know all the new additions. None of the boys really wanted to eat except Ethan...they were more interested in all the cool toys Teo had to share. The only time it was complete silence was when we busted out the cake and cupcakes to sing Happy Birthday. I've never seen so many boys quiet and still all at the same time...it was amazing.
I guess the next time we get together 2 more babies will be born into the group. Crazy.


4 comments:
Thank you for the wonderful birthday get together! It couldn't have been any more fabulous! I love you guys! You're the best!
Thanks for the invite... and for letting me stalk! ;) Now I get to continue to see your awesome photography- your pictures of Banff are BEAUTIFUL!! (and thanks for making BSH seem less appealing... I needed a reason to avoid it! ;))
Yawn. Yah, yah, you got kids.... What about Martini Monday? Or Fun Time Tuesday? Wino Wednesdays??? C'mon!!
One of the biggest factors in my dull life is I'm really not allowed to drink. So Martini Mondays, Fun Time Tuesdays, and Wino Wednesdays have been postponed till this baby arrives. Don't worry I'm SURE I'll start to be WAY more exciting in the near future.
Post a Comment